About SERVPRO of Howard County
Charles Jeffery Holland, Brian Kemp
Owners of SERVPRO of Howard County
SERVPRO of Howard County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Howard County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Howard County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Howard County.
Some of our staff grew up and still live in Howard County. We want to be there for our community. We have families that work together in our company. Husbands and wives as well as parents and children. You can't help but feel the sense of family and community at SERVPRO of Howard County.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 410-465-7333 We are here for you 24/7 everyday of the year.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. This company was started with a family at it's core and SERVPRO of Howard County continues that feeling. We care about our neighbors.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Howard County Local Business Initiative
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in August
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in December
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in July
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in June
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in October
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in September
- National Chart Topper for Rookie in September
- Be The Brand
- CEO Franchisee of the Month December
- Chart Topper For Commercial Water in February
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie for April
- National Chart Topper for Resale Rookie in March