Large Commercial Kitchen Fire
This business suffered a fire due to clogged vents of grease. SERVPRO of Howard County was there to help
When we visit a business after a loss, we will first scope the effected areas to determine the extend of the loss . Next we want to always find out what the business needs from us. Do they want us to work after hours? when do they need to be back in business by?, etc.
We have the equipment, expertise and experience to restore from the fire and smoke damage.
Fire damage can be even more complicated due to water damage from firefighting efforts etc.
SERVPRO of Howard County is here to help and get your business , back in business.