Deodorization After a Fire
Have you ever noticed how when you burn a bag of popcorn in the microwave the smell seems to linger for way longer than it should?
That's what happens with even the smallest fire in your home or business. After a fire if the area isn't properly cleaned, restored, and deodorized the burnt scent can hold onto to your space for years to come. The smoke from a fire is what carries the awful scent throughout a structure. This smoke sets into any surface it can touch.
If a cleanup isn't executed as fast as possible, the residue can cause permanent damage and could even cause the smell to come back!
The SERVPRO of Howard County team is highly trained to locate and remove the source of the odor. Other professionals will just mask the scent with a fragrance of some kind and once it wears off, you're left with the bill and no actual solution to your odor problem.
Our professionals also work to make sure you understand all of your possible options when it comes to deodorization.